Silicon Valley Youth Bridge programs include beginning lessons, opportunities to play and practice, and other ways to improve skills.
- After School Programs provide a fun way to improve children's academic performance and social skills.
- Mentor Program provides additional help for those who do not have an adult family member to help them.
- Summer Camp gives kids entering 5th through 10th grade a chance to learn or improve their game.
Events that offer fun activities for kids to practice their skills:
- Party Pizza Play Bridge monthly events where young, aspiring bridge players can interact with children outside of their own schools.
- Casual Friday, offered most weeks, is an informal game of bridge with other youth players.
- (Grand) Parent/Child Duplicate games where advancing students play with parents or grandparents.
- Bay Area High School Bridge Championship. Held each year with prizes including a trophy, gift cards, bragging rights and more.
- Bay Area Intercollegiate Bridge Championship. Held each year between local colleges.
Youth NABC Sponsorship Program
- Youth NABC Sponsorship Program supports aspiring youth who wish to attend the Summer Youth National American Bridge Championships. We offer coaching and $$$ Cash $$$.
After School Programs
Parent - Child Duplicate
Pizza Party Play Bridge